110 km. North-Wenst of the city of Cusco (three and a half hours by train), lies the locality of Aguas Calientes or Machupicchu's Village, from which an extra 8 km.(10 minutes by bus), take us to the Historical Sanctuary or Archeological complex of Machu Picchu which is an impressive incan city located on a mountain. its Quechua name translated to Spanish means -Old Mountain- and was also called -the Incas Lost City-, as it was unknown to the Occidental world, 'till it discovered by Hiran Bingham, in 1911, according to estimations, the Incan city's construction would date from the 14 century and is attributed to the Inca Pachacuteq. The Agricultural Sector present benched terraces built on the mountain slopes and which reach up to 4meters in heigh. The urban Sector is composed of a variety of constructions and squares, among which stand out the so-called -Temple of the Sun-, the intihuatana or solar observatory, the three Windows' Temple, the Main Temple and the so-called Condor's Temple. There si an impresive carved monolithic rock, 3 meters high and with a 7 meter long base, known as the Sacred Rock and today, we know that, in order to build Machu Picchu, were used blocks of the stone extracted from the nearby area. the walls fish displays different qualities and techniques. One of the best built walls is the Main Temple's central wall in which the blocks fit perfectly. The Historical Sanctuary of Machupicchu is not only as archaeologically invaluable, but it also is associated with a very rich diversity of fauna and flora.