Classic Inca Trail tour (Superior or Confort) or Cheap Inca Trail (Budget Travel), which one do you prefer? What is the difference between them?
<pTierras Vivas was created to provide an excellent service for tourists to experience the adventure of the Inca Trail, no matter which you prefer Superior or a Budget tour.
Classic Inca Trail - Superior or comfort service
The Superior Inca Trail offers clients the opportunity to experience much of the Luxury Inca trail without some of the major additional costs. Classic Inca Trail 4 Days U$ 650, Visit our website: Classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
- Our tents are of the brand MOUNTAIN PASS 3XTE designated for 4 seasons. We provide with 3 person capacity tents; however, just 2 trek participants use it! In this way, we provide you more space and comfort
- It is all-inclusive camping equipment, such as sleeping bag, inflatable mattress (thermarest mattress -an inflatable mattress to sleep more comfortably), pillow, blanket,
- Duffel bag for your clothes, rain poncho and daypack
- Hiking poles
- All meet according your itinerary
- Professional Guide English or Spanish and Professional chef
- Extra porter: Our porter will carry your personal belonging 7 kg included clothes and sleeping roll mattress and sleeping bag
- Snack every morning and afternoon tea.
- We pick you up from your hotel between 5:00 am - 5:30 am.
- Early tourist train EXPEDITION, you can choose your train early or late (14:55 pm or 18:20)
- Private tourist transportation from Ollantaytambo to Cusco. Our driver will drop-off in your hotel
- When you arrive to Machu Picchu, our guide will provide the bus going down from Machu Pichu to Aguas Calientes
- Tierras Vivas is tour operator guaranteed. the minimun is 2 people and maximun 8 people.
Inca Trail Campsite
- Cusco - Ollantaytambo - Km 82 (Head trail) - Ayapata campsite or Llulluchapampa (Walking 8 hrs)
- Ayapata - Warmiwañusca (dead women pass) - Pacaymayu campsite (Walking 6 hrs).
- Pacaymayu - Phuyupatamarca - Wiñaywayna (Walking 5 hrs)
- Wiñaywayna - Machu Picchu (Walking 4 hrs)
Budget Inca Trail Tour - Cheap
All Inca Trail companies in Cusco offers these services and the price is expensive!.
This package is a nice alternative between the basic equipment trip and the Superior Inca Trail. Cheap Inca Trail 4 Days U$ 500. Cheap Inca Trail 4 Days.
- Double tent for 2 people
- All meals according your itinerary
- Included the sleeping roll mattres (It is not inflatable)
- We pick you up from your hotel at 7:00 - 7:30 am
- Professsional guide belingual English and Spanish and professional Chef.
- Porters: They will carry your all camping equipment such tent and food, you will need to carry your personal beloging + Sleeping and Sleeping roll matttress.
- Tourist train service EXPEDITION at 20:20 or 19:00
- Tourist trasnportation from Ollantaytambo to Cusco. The driver will drop-off near to the main square
- On the last day, you wil need to walk down from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes. In case you want to take the bus, you will need to pay U$ 12 dolars extra
- We will help to book your Inca Trail with a local tour operator in Cusco - the Departure Guaranteed. In case we have 6 people or more, Tierras Vivas will operatore the Inca Trail, please contact with our sales department.
What do you need to rent or bring on the Inca Trail Cheaper?
- Sleeping bag (- 5 grades)
- Extra porters . U$ 130
- Hiking poles
- Inflatable mattress in case you want to sleeping confort
- Daypack for your personal belonging, it is very important 42 litter, because you will need to carry your sleeping bag, mattress and clothes.
- A shuttle bus down from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes Town
Inca Trail Cheap Campsite
- Cusco - Ollantaytambo - Km 82 (Head trail) - Wallaybamba (Walking 6 hrs)
- Wayllabamba - Warmiwañusca (dead women pass) - Chaquicocha campsite (Walking 10 hrs).
- Chaquicocha - Phuyupatamarca campsite or Wiñaywayna (Walking 7 hrs)
- Phuyupatamarca or Wiñaywayna - Machu Picchu (Walking 4 hrs)