Machu Picchu is one of the most extraordinary expressions of engineering and architecture of the Inca civilization, in this place they harmonize the human work with nature, which lasts approximately 3 hours, through a duly signposted and easily accessible route.
Machu Picchu is the most popular and mystery citadel to visit of the Peru. Every day there are two thousand travellers to visiting the citadel. You can arrive to walking by the Inca Trail, Salkantay Trek or Alternative trek, but the all traveller is arriving by train or transportation, this last option we dont recommned. For the reason, we recommend to book your Machu Picchu ticket in advance.
Factors that condition the purchase of the Machu Picchu tickets
- Time, many people would like to have enough time to make the trip to Machu Picchu, but often work and / or studies do not allow it. Do not trust and buy your ticket to Machu Picchu in advance, it may be that when you arrive in Cusco there is no availability for the date you require and if you have days counted you can not make the visit to the Sacred City of Machu Picchu.
- Price, which rises more and more over the years, and even worse when reservations are made at the last minute. So if it is the Machu Picchu Ticket and train tickets are recommended to make the purchase in advance, in order to avoid inconvenience at the last minute.
- Limited Access, one of the main causes for not visiting Machu Picchu is the limited access that has been there for some years, that is why travelers are advised to be warned and buy all the tickets to Machu Picchu necessary as soon as possible.
How to book and buy the Machu Picchu tickets
- Go to the Ministry of Culture website. Be patient as the website can take a little while to load. You will need Adobe Flash installed (free download) to be able to view the website. You can change the language to English by clicking the British flag at the top right.
- Select which sites you want to visit.Above the calendar before picking a date, you must first select the
- Place to visit. Here you need to decide if you want tickets just to Machu Picchu, or if you want to visit the museum as well. The Museo Manuel Chávez Ballon is a small museum, but is worth seeing the before visiting Machu Picchu itself. It has some neat artefacts with good translations, and is located near Aguas Calientes.Next, you must Select the route. Here you choose whether you only want to visit Machu Picchu, or if you want to also visit Huayna Picchu and/or Machu Picchu Mountain
- Choose your date. Once you've selected your places to visit, you can choose which day you want to go by clicking it on the calendar.
- Choose the # of tickets needed. Click the arrows to choose the number of tickets needed under Quantity.
- NOTE: If you need to buy CHILD tickets, click the button on the right above (Tickes for students). Children aged 8 and over pay the student rate. Children 7 years and under are FREE.
- Enter your information. Now you must enter your information exactly as it appears on your passport.
- Finalize your order. You're now on the final page. You may get a pop up to Read the terms and conditions. Enter your e-mail address, double check in the information provided is correct. Remember, it must match the I.D. provided. When you're ready, click Generate reservation. Now you will get a couple of pop-ups, including your Reservation form. This is important so don't close it, you haven't paid for your ticket yet! Take the Reservation number listed on the page and copy it. Next select the Payment tab above on the main panel, which will take you to a new page.
- Pay for your tickets. You now need to paste your reservation code into the payment page.
- Save & print your tickets. When your payment is complete, print your receipt and tickets, and save them to your computer as a PDF.
Machu Picchu Tickets 2019
How much is the ticket? Check Machu Picchu tickets 2019 rates and visit the Wonder of Machu Picchu World. Prices vary according to the type of ticket and the age or nationality of the tourist. In addition, university students access discount. Learn all about the Machu Picchu 2019 rates.
|Only Machu Picchu Tickets
|Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu Tickets
|Machu Picchu + Mountain Tickets
|Machu Picchu + Museum Tickets
Only Machu Picchu Tickets
Machu Picchu have different time to option to visit the citadel (Llacta Citadel). You can enter and stay for 3 hours visiting Machu Picchu, on the morning or afternoon shift.
Machu Picchu Permits - Timetables
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu from 6:00 am
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu from 7:00 am
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu from 8:00 am
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu from 9:00 am
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu from 10:00 am
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu from 11:00 am
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu from 12:00 am
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu from 1:00 pm
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu from 2:00 pm
Machu Picchu (Llaqta) + Huayna Picchu tickets
The Huayna Picchu mountain is the most popular mountain and its top seller of the Machu Picchu tickets. Usually we recommed to book in advance.Because there are only 200 spaces available to climb up to the mountain
This Huayna Picchu mountain is peculiar shape and almost vertical paths is the adventure that everyone wants to make. Its climb up is considered one of the best short walks in the world. In the mountain you can view the Machu Picchu citadel and in the mountain you can see enclosures and platforms. This Huayna Picchu tickets has two groups entrance to the mountain.
Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu Permits - Timetables
- Llaqta from 6:00 - Huayna Picchu mountain from 7:00 am. - 8:00 am
- Llaqta from 7:00 - Huayna Picchu mountain from 7:00 am. - 8:00 am
- Llaqta from 8:00 - Huayna Picchu mountain from 10:00 am. - 11:00 am
Once arrived to the Machu Picchu. Firstly you need to visit the Machu Picchu citadel, then you can climb up to the mountain.
Machu Picchu (LLaqta) + Machu Picchu Mountain tickets
Machu Picchu mountain is the new popular mountain and the best alternative mountain of the Huayna Picchu. The altitude of this mountain is 3200 m/10500 ft. Once arrived to the high mountain, you can see the Machu Picchu citadel (Temples, enclosures, squares and platforms of the Inca city), Huayna Picchu mountain, the Vilcanota River similar to the snake and the beautiful landscapes around to the mountain. This mountain is one of the most rewarding experiences you can have in Machu Picchu
If you take the binoculares, you can view the Llactapata mountain, Salkantay mountain and Hydrolect of the Santa Teresa.
This ticket has three groups entrance to the Machu Picchu Mountain.
Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu Permits - Timetables
- Llaqta from 6:00 - Machu Picchu mountain from 7:00 am. - 8:00 am
- Llaqta from 7:00 - Machu Picchu mountain from 7:00 am. - 8:00 am
- Llaqta from 8:00 - Machu Picchu mountain from 10:00 am. - 11:00 am
In both cases you can enter Machu Picchu from six in the morning. You can stay inside Machu Picchu at most until two in the afternoon.
Machu Picchu (Llaqta) + Museum Tickets
The Manuel Chávez Ballón Site Museum, located in Aguas Calientes, will allow you to learn more about the history of Machu Picchu and about the Inca Empire; with a complete sample of objects found in the Inca city and an interesting multimedia exhibition. The combined Machu Picchu + Museum ticket will provide you with a unique cultural experience, since with this you can tour the entire Inca city of Machu Picchu and enter the site museum.
You can enter Machu Picchu according to the chosen turn:
- Machu Picchu Morning shift: 6:00 am. - 5:00 pm
The schedule of your visit will depend on the shift you chose to enter Machu Picchu.
- If you want to book online the Machu Picchu ticket + Mountain, you can select only a hour of your entrance fee. You can choose what time you want to climb up to the mountains.
- It is very important to pay the 100% for your tickets.
- Once booked. You can change the date or cancel the ticket, it is not refund
- Once paid, our reservation department will send a copy of your Machu Picchu ticket by email